|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
“When you start at KISKA you become part of a cool multi-cultural family. Accepted from day one and coached to do better in your field. It’s challenging and exciting.”
- Thessa, Interaction Designer
Interaction design is a rapidly evolving calling. Any edge you gain in your skills and experience counts. KISKA is an international studio that offers you the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of how brand, user needs and other creative fields impact and influence your field. Your tasks will include:
- Deep involvement in real projects for international clients.
- Supporting the connected products and services team throughout the entire design process.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table and realising them.
- Working with researchers, designers, developers, project managers and clients.
- Using your interaction design skills to create smart and connected products and services.
To make the most of the experience, you need:
- Availability for six months.
- Motivation to gain insights into both the design process and studio life.
- To be a design student, or recent graduate. Preferably in interaction design, human-computer interaction, creative technology, user experience design, or a related area.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Very good English skills. German skills are an asset.