|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Cushman & Wakefield is growing – grow with us and support our Capital Markets Group as soon as possible.
What we are looking for:
- You are to support the Design Team with layout design for pitch documents, marketing documents and presentation
- You are able to work on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday), public holiday and after hours (after 18:00) as well as normal hours (9:00 – 18:00 German time)
- You are flexible in working hours and able to react fast on our requests, our projects always have a tight deadline
- You can communicate in both German and English
- You have hyper attention to details
- You have advanced skill in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat an MS Office products (especially InDesign CC)
- You have your own PC / Mac and able to work from home
What you will bring:
- You have completed your study or training in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Media Design or Graphic Design related study
- You must have experience in layout design for at least 2 or 3 years in print media
- You must show portfolios of layout design or pitch document concepts design (print –Books, Magazines, printed documents) for at least 5 projects
- You have high level of motivation, reliability, team orientation and communication skills
- You have connections to great printers in Germany
- You have either UX, Video or 3D experience
- You are a web programmer
There are many good reasons to work for us:
Early assumption of responsibility, exciting tasks, flat hierarchies, an international working environment and diverse perspectives.
Please send your portfolio of at least 5 pieces of layout design work, updated CV, cover letter (covering why you should be chosen) and your hourly and daily rate to firstname.lastname@example.org.