|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
As part of the creative team, you are responsible for developing and realizing graphical ideas and concepts for Red Bull TV multiplatform channels. You’ll work in close cooperation with a team of creative professionals, Art Directors, Producers and Project Managers. You develop new ideas and outstanding visual for format packages due to RBTV Corporate Identity and Content strategy. You’ll use your wide skillset of visualization techniques and your collaborative mindset to provoke new creative thinking that will drive innovation and help bring the Red Bull Universe to customers’ platforms.
_ DEVELOP AND REALIZE DESIGNS
In this role, you’ll develop and realize designs that meet creative objectives and advance our channel and brand strategy. Following brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
_ COOPERATE WITH CREATIVE TEAMS AND CLIENTS
You’ll collaborate with the Motion Design team, Art Directors, Producers and Project Managers to develop concepts and designs. In addition, the creation of graphic templates for use by other team members and clients will be part of your responsibilities.
_ TAKE INITIATIVE
Finally, you’ll take the initiative on projects and deliver new and innovative solutions in time. You’ll also communicate and present your design vision and solutions to stakeholders.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media or similar
- Fluent in English, any additional language considered an advantage
- Perennial Motion Graphics Design experience
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to brand-based format package design
- Demonstrable conceptual skills with a strong motion graphic portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Maxon Cinema 4D are required
- Knowledge of other Adobe CC applications, Autodesk Maya, Unreal Engine and additional related skills are a bonus
- Up to date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies
- Strong communicator with the ability to mediate creative problems effectively and creating novel solutions
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, collaborate with a team and show ownership
Please apply here: