|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
We are epitome. A technology-based, dynamic company in Vienna. With our colorful team of brilliant minds, creatives and heroes, we are initiating a new era by developing an outstanding consumer product. Our approach is moving, innovative, a little crazy and always 100% goal oriented.
- YOU are known for your acumen and have a trained eye for design?
- YOU are always on the lookout for creative ideas, even away from briefings?
- YOU are passionate about design and communication solutions as well as design the logotype of the next most excited technological European brand?
- The brand image is in the best hands with YOU?
- YOU make sure that the new Cupertino can be found in Vienna in the future?
… then we are looking for exactly YOU!
Now about you:
- You have at least 3 years of studios or company experiences as graphic designer with a high level of design expression. You are passionate of all creative language from the supermarket experience to the most artistic museum.
- You like to play with shape and colors and story to build on an appropriate Brand experience, including the logotype and the corporate layouts.
- Your design portfolio is full of detailed ideas and design competence at a high international level, and you prefer to work with a fine liner rather than bold letters.
- In addition to your strong passion for design, digital and social media, you have already implemented successful (international) campaigns, ideally also in the field of consumer goods.
- Strong conceptual thinking for holistic design and storytelling is your passion.
- Your intuition for trends and innovations & your sense for unconventional design solutions are impressive.
- You are very familiar with the current graphics programs (Adobe Creative Suite), and your fluent business English can be seen.
At epitome you can expect:
- A dynamic work environment – with the opportunity to grow personally with your tasks and take on responsibility
- An attractive salary starting at a minimum of EUR 2.800,- gross per month on a full-time basis (permanent employment) as well as the willingness to overpay with appropriate experience and qualifications.
- Fresh fruits every day and regular employee events
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with short communication and decision-making paths, as well as room to develop your own ideas
- Scope for success in a company full of winners and collegiality
- A modern, office with excellent public transport connections in the heart of Vienna
- A unique team spirit
- An interesting and varied field of activities
You can’t wait to join us? Then send us your application and your portfolio to email@example.com and make our team even more colorful. We are looking forward to meeting you!