The European Society of Radiology (ESR) is a non-political and non-profit organisation dedicated to strengthening and uniting European Radiology. With more than 125,000 members worldwide, it has become the largest radiological society that organises one of the most innovative scientific congresses in this field, the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), in Vienna.
The mission of the ESR is to serve the health needs of the general public by supporting scientific research as well as education and training while striving to improve the quality of radiological practice.
In addition to the existing team, the ESR is looking for a committed full-time team member (38.5 hours) to support the Communications department.
Are you an expert in engagement? Do you enjoy creating captivating content? Have you got a good understanding of social media marketing and SEO optimisation? Then this job might be for you!
Working within our Communications department, you will oversee planning, development, implementation, and management of strategies for the organisation’s Social Media channels. You’ll work as part of a dedicated team in an engaging environment to deliver unique content to a wide audience.
You’ll also have the chance to take part in one of Europe’s largest medical congresses each year and engage with our audience directly onsite.
If you’re the right fit, you’ll also have the opportunity to expand your role, carry out an increasingly diverse range of tasks and see where your skills take you.
- Continuing existing and developing new social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Creating actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Analysing the long-term needs of the organisation’s social media strategy
- Creating content for the organisation’s social media sites
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to our brand
- Developing social media advertising campaigns, measuring, and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective social media strategy
- Expert in the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and related tools
- SEO knowledge is welcome
- Minimum of two years of working experience in a similar position
- Relevant educational background
- Excellent English language skills (preferably C2)
- German language skills are welcome
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
We offer you:
- A modern office in the heart of Vienna (U1, U2, U3 and U4).
- An exciting and empowering company culture with passionate people.
- A diverse set of tasks in a meaningful and international setting.
The monthly gross salary for this job vacancy is at least € 2,400.00 (14 times per year). The final salary depends on your relevant experience and qualification.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please send your complete application (CV with photo, cover letter and salary expectations) to job@myESR.org. The applicant must have a valid work permit for Austria.
European Society of Radiology
Am Gestade 1
Visit our website www.myESR.org to learn more about us!