|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We are looking for you to join an exciting project in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of six months. You can idally start as soon as possible.
Make a difference by:
- Developing video clips and audio material for our Language Management System
- Producing content from storyboards
- Editing material and generating basic and motion graphics
- Closely cooperating with the IT and Pedagogy teams
Are you our ideal candidate?
- Portfolio of self-created video and/or audio clips
- Knowledge of relevant editing tools, e.g. Adobe Premium Pro CC, Adobe Auditon CC or Audacity
- Experience in generating graphics, e.g. with Adobe After Effects CC
- Knowledge of DSLR camera filming, lighting and audio equipment
- Ability to work independently and incorporate regular feedback from stakeholders
- A good feel for design and layout
- Sound knowledge of English (B2 level)
We offer you
- A nice working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks as well as company events
You look for a challenging job where you can actively contribute to our steadily growing company? Then you have found the right job!
Please upload your application documents here; in case of questions please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.