|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
We support organizations using Drupal with our expertise and high-quality development services. Our clients
value our longstanding experience developing Drupal-based web applications.
- Join our team to develop high-quality web applications using Drupal 8.
- Perform code reviews and help improve the automated quality assurance process.
- Plan and implement technical solutions that meet the product requirements.
- Continuously improve and support existing applications!
- You have experience developing with Drupal OR you have experience as PHP developer using
frameworks like Symfony or Laravel.
- You know how to handle databases (MySQL) and caches (Varnish, Redis/Memcache).
- You have experience using version control systems (e.g. Git), issue-tracking systems (e.g. Jira,
Youtrack) and SSH comes naturally to you.
- Ideally, you also have experience with Solr or DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, and Bash scripting.
- You have experience in the development of larger web applications.
- Bachelor‘s or Master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is a plus, but not required.
- You possess proficient English writing and speaking skills, German is a plus.
- You are a team-player, self-reliant, adaptive, communicative
- … and you love to continuously improve and grow with us!
What we offer
- Agile working methodologies (i.e. Scrum) and a great work climate.
- Possibility to work from Vienna, Linz, or remotely with occasional travel to our Vienna office.
- Full-time employment (38,5h/week) with flexible working hours.
- Time for continuous self-improvement and supporting Open-Source!
- Salary depends on your qualification, starting at € 3.000 gross salary / month.
Send us your application with your qualifications and links to any community profiles (Drupal, Github or Stack
Exchange) to email@example.com!