|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
Founded in 2004 STYLEBOP.com has become one of the world’s premier destinations for luxury fashion online. Currently, the site boasts a roster of over 200 designers, curating iconic ateliers such as Balenciaga, Calvin Klein and Fendi alongside cutting-edge talents, including Vetements, Haider Ackermann and Simone Rocha.
Our international team is in need of a Copy Editor (m/f) for writing all editorial content in French. The Copy Editor will write the French copy for editorials, weekly newsletters, mailings and promotions. The Copy Editor should have a keen eye for luxury fashion, impeccable taste, and a solid understanding of the latest trends, designers, and overall happenings in fashion and the cultural arts scene.
Fashion Copy Editor (m/f) – French
- Develop all original editorial content for the French language site
- Work closely with our international editorial team to meet multiweekly deadlines for editorial newsletters, mailings, marketing content
- Write designer biographies for landing pages
- Translate texts from English or German to French and proofread/update French content as needed
Personally You Are Distinguished by Your:
- Impeccable fashion writing skills with a broad knowledge of and passion for fashion
- Open and friendly demeanor, with a positive approach to working as part of a highly motivated team
- A“can do” attitude, with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet multiple weekly deadlines
- Immaculate attention to detail and flawless spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work well and flexibly under pressure
- Refined taste level with a solid understanding of luxury fashion and online retail, including knowledge of print media, brands and our online competitors
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and several years professional editorial experience working in high fashion print / digital media
- Native-level fluency in French with impeccable written and communicative skills
- Fluent written and spoken English, German language skills would be a plus
- Available to work at our Ottobrunn-based Office
If you would like to join our exciting and creative team, and feel that you qualify for the position listed above, please send your CV, cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: +49 89 2737189−1984