|Beschreibung der Tätigkeit
Aus dasauge.at/jobs – bitte beziehe dich in deiner Bewerbung auf dasauge®.
“For a driven content curator KISKA is a perfect habitat: profiles, passions and projects are on offer 24/7.” – Andrea, marketing lead
We work with clients to co-create desirable brand and product experiences across touch points. Challenging the status quo, we connect products and services to build appealing brands that last. If you’re an experienced story seeker, content curator and creator, ready to make our work and thinking stand out, we want to get to know you.
- Work as an editor to track down stories in and outside of KISKA. Extract meaningful and appealing content that adds to our brand awareness and business targets alike.
- Use your superior writing and reporting skills to identify appealing angles and features exploring the creative process as much as the impact created. Coverage will include KISKA’s projects, as well as our unique ways and“voice”.
- Build relationships across disciplines and a drive content-driven exchange to ultimately inform and inspire the decision makers and the creative community.
- Find out what’s next for KISKA, prepare and package high-performing stories across owned and earned channels.
- Education in writing and 5+ years of experience as a staff writer, blogger, freelance journalist or similar.
- Excellent skills in content development and storytelling, preferably in design, business and/or performance driven categories with a focus on innovation and impact.
- The ability to extract a clear perspective from the team and make it into a concise and well-written narrative.
- Empathy and curiosity to generate an intuitive feel for KISKA’s current and future point of view.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM annual salary for every position. In this case it is € 40.000. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously!